Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Google Account Executive, you'll help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions. Google has become a leader in this space because we've developed effective products and services targeted to marketers and consumers. The primary responsibility of the Account Executive is to drive and grow new business with Google’s top advertisers. You'll manage business relationships to ensure that the clients' needs and requirements are met. This will require you to serve as their advocate within Google while collaborating with other Google teams to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options. This is a client-facing sales role requiring deep industry expertise and a broad base of industry contacts.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new and existing customers.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising.
- Generate business plans to define your strategies and tactics.
- Understand and adapt to Google's ongoing product and technology developments.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of work experience in advertising sales.
- 8 years of relevant experience in digital advertising sales.
- Experience of search engine and/or online direct response marketing (SEM, SEO, performance display, affiliate marketing etc) and/or web analytics.
- A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the advertising industry.
- Willing to travel.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.