Account Executive full-time
As North America's leading exhibit system builder, Skyline Exhibits are known for their high quality, great design, cost-saving portability, and innovative functionality. Skyline's history of creativity, innovation, and performance includes over 70 patents and winning all the major U.S. exhibit industry awards, including Best of Show at Exhibitor Show and TS2.
Join a market leader in the exciting, trade show and event marketing industry. Skyline is a progressive company with the top name brand recognition and an excellent reputation for quality, design, innovation and service.
Skyline Exhibits, a market leader in the exciting, $100 billion trade show and event marketing industry, is seeking Sales Executive to join our Central Canada sales team. This position will cultivate and maintain favorable contacts with key accounts. Quote and sell exhibits, graphics and services to customers. Increase the sale of Skyline products by helping dealers to grow their sales in a defined area.
The key responsibilities of this sales role include:
- Actively generate sales lead opportunities and launch new sales initiatives and programs.
- Maintain database of current and prospective customers.
- Direct one-on-one communication with customer.
- Consultative sales process to discover and provide customer solutions.
- Participate in sales seminars in local showroom and outlying areas.
- Demonstrate & quote products and services to customers.
- Close transactions and finalize orders to Skyline International Design Center.
- Clarify orders as needed.
- Serve as the main point of contact and resolution for sales issues.
- Coordinate exhibit delivery & set-up training with customers.
- Travel to customer locations/tradeshows as needed•Work in a team sales environment
- Unlimited Income Potential
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of sustained success in an outside sales/client relationship role
- Experience generating sales leads
- Proven ability to build client relationships
- Computer skills
- Ability to work in a self start environment
- Tradeshow industry experience strongly preferred
Skyline offers an exciting, fast-paced work environment, competitive pay and benefits and continuous learning opportunities.