"The Right care, at the Right time, for the Right outcome ©."
WE ARE GROWING, COME AND GROW WITH US!
As an employee of Organizational Solutions Inc. (OSI), a 100% Canadian owned company, you would enjoy the opportunity work in an innovative environment and to engage in meaningful work where you influence client claim outcomes and work within a dynamic, fun, and talented team of professionals. Some of the benefits of a career with Organizational Solutions Inc. are:
- Great total rewards compensation package (Strong base salary + commission)
- Competitive benefits
- Training and development
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Career advancement potential
- RRSP program
- Innovative, growing, and participatory company
OSI appreciates our employees and encourages all team members to be active participants in the development of our future and as a leader in the field of Disability Management.
Due to growth we are currently recruiting for:
Position: Account Executive (Business Development), Disability Management
At Organizational Solutions Inc. the Account Executive role is responsible for the business development and implementation of sales strategies for increasing market share and brand awareness.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Account Executive role contributes to the Organizational Solutions Inc. team by developing extensive company and industry knowledge, participating in sales and marketing initiatives and ultimately developing NEW business relationships to expand market presence and representing Organizational Solutions Inc. professionally at networking and sales events. The Account Executive will co-ordinate and assist in delivering winning finalist presentations to prospects, and negotiate client contracts. This role is tasked with sourcing leads and selling Organizational Solution Inc.'s services to potential new clients, expanding the services of existing clients, responding to request for proposals (RFP), and assist in deploying and coordinating client programs.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS?
- 3-5+ years of previous B2B sales experience in Disability Management, Health and Wellness, EAP, or other HR Services
- Demonstrated business skills related to sourcing new leads including: cold calling/ hunting; writing proposals; building relationships; presenting and selling services to various industries and management levels; building a strong sales funnel
- Strong time management skills
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Able to network and build relationships with customers and decision makers
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Strong computer software skills especially Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and thoroughly
- Demonstrated creative communication and listening skills
- Ability to implement strategies and key initiatives to secure new business
Organizational Solutions Inc. (OSI), a national leader is Disability Management solutions uses “the RIGHT care, at the RIGHT time, for the RIGHT outcome ©” to help Employers, Finance and HR Professionals significantly reduce the cost, human impact and lost productivity of time away from work due to injury, illness or disability. We are Disability Management Specialists--it's what we do!
First-hand Experience and inside knowledge of what works for different industries helps our qualified team identify capabilities and remove any barriers preventing individuals from a suitable, safe and productive return to work.
Over a thousand businesses of all sizes, unionized and non-unionized, are central to everything we do. Our valued clients find the third party solution provided by OSI offers the level of connection, success and cost saving rarely seen with insurers, other providers or through managing programs in-house.
Organizational Solutions Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.