You create exceptional client relationships, while working with our team to deliver the future of TV.
This is a unique moment in time. Too many companies are playing it safe… all the while knowing that the future of TV belongs to the game changers.
Our product, You.i Engine, is currently powering this huge paradigm shift towards the appification of TV.
We’re a creative bunch that thrives on relationship building. We’ve gotten to the forefront of this TV revolution by challenging everything.
In this role, you will act as an integral interface within the organization to capture our clients’ opportunities, requirements, priorities, and most importantly, to ensure we’re executing the client’s vision while embodying the experience of working with all areas of You.i TV.
Our Delivery Team is responsible for client services, project management and requirements management. As a team they own, prioritize, and communicate short, medium, and long-term deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Increasing level of partnership and interactions between You.i and all the departments within the client accounts being managed
- Build the account with the client including defining new initiatives: scoping, timing and budgets
- Communicate with You.i team on vision and direction of client initiatives
- Lead the internal You.i teams on the delivery of projects and the future roadmap
- Manage stakeholder meetings and reviews and provide regular status updates to executives on health of the client relationship
- Developing an in-depth understanding of partner organizations to maximize company exposure
- Identifying, negotiating and launching new business opportunities with client partners
Skills and experience:
- 7+ years of relevant as a account management, executive producer or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in the gaming, entertainment or advertising agency world
- Previous success in both partnership and evangelization roles
- Experience in working collaboratively cross-functionally inside an organization.
- Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision
- Proven track record in growing Tier 1 accounts for previous organizations