Established in 1996, MediResource is based in Toronto with a staff of over 50 and a medical review board of 175 heath care professionals.
MediResource Inc. is the leading provider of digital consumer health and wellness solutions in Canada. We connect today’s digital patient to the healthcare system. Our disease management and health education programs are used by clinicians, pharmacy, insurance, pharmaceutical and consumer goods manufacturers. We deliver content-rich programs that are comprehensive, evidence-based and researched for effectiveness. We keep healthy people healthy, identify those at risk, impact behavior and deliver results.
We are seeking an Account Director to become part of our team. The Account Director works closely with new and existing clients in the retail pharmacy and pharmaceutical industries. As the successful candidate you will have overall account management responsibility in establishing specific marketing needs and identifying business opportunities to meet these needs.
You will also be the lead in recognizing and implementing solutions that will contribute to achieving client goals. The position requires you to combine your deep industry knowledge of life sciences, creativity and sales and marketing acumen to grow existing clients and to secure new ones. You will be challenged as part of a team creating industry leading patient, consumer and healthcare professional programs that meet the needs of our clients.
The ideal candidate is a superior communicator (oral and written) with excellent interpersonal skills. This individual is highly organized, energetic and driven to excel.
- Develop, manage and maintain positive client relationships
- Manage assigned existing accounts as well as new accounts
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, and needs
- Identify opportunities to bring value to clients based on needs
- Ensure client objectives are captured and incorporated into client recommendations
- Manage client engagements, including strategy, planning, profitability and overall execution
- Accurate, timely reporting and provide regular updates on status of assigned accounts
- Understand and uphold the company's mission and values
- Achieve sales objectives
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in life science
- Experience working with digital projects and/or applications for retail pharmacy, CPG or pharmaceutical manufacturers
- The ideal candidate possesses 5+ years of relevant digital marketing and or strategy development experience, marketing or communications
- Strong presentation and communication skills