We’re seeking a seasoned and dynamic Account Director with substantial industry experience to lead N/A client relations. This person will be in charge of every facet of client liaising, and must be comfortable and confidant in dealing with all levels of corporate structure, including C-level, VP’s, Directors, Managers, etc. The N/A Account Director will take full responsibility of managing all client expectations related to proposals, pitches, budgets, work-back-schedules, partner-agency relations, meeting coordination, etc. The Account Director will focus on establishing, maintaining, and growing business with new, existing, or potential clientele. Internal to N/A, the Account Director will lead our agency’s teams in ensuring that all work is executed to task, on-time, and on-budget, and well packaged, delivered, and presented to our clients. Driving teamwork, morale, and efficiency inside N/A will be an important facet of our Account Director’s work. This position includes frequent travel to Toronto and elsewhere in North America.
WE’RE INTERESTED IN SPEAKING TO CANDIDATES WHO:
- Have 5+ years experience bringing campaigns to life using emerging media.
- Are talented writers and presenters, with outstanding communication skills, including the ability to successfully present program recommendations, and establish relationships with senior clients as a trusted advisor.
- Possess superb execution and management skills, and can allocate resources effectively, structure teams, and deliver excellent, complex programs in a timely manner (including content production, web design and development, community management, social media monitoring, media outreach, etc.).
- Are passionate about the new marketing movement that N/A is building, and can demonstrate N/A’s thought leadership in the space.
- Manage and direct key N/A accounts.
- Become an expert of our clients' brands, needs, and goals.
- Ensure that all work requested by the client or undertaken by N/A is executed to its fullest potential – on-time, on-budget, always.
- Drive internal teams to meet and exceed client expectations related to creative leadership and 100% trustworthiness.
- Create and execute accurate budget estimates for clients’ short- and long-term programs.
- Take broad campaign concepts and strategies, and translate them into meaningful, actionable, and clear operating plans.
- Identify ways to measure success against campaign goals, and achievable outcomes; determine methods to collect and present data and analysis to clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Oversee content production from concept to execution.
- Oversee web platform development from concept to execution (Facebook, mobile apps, brand microsites, corporate websites, etc.).
- Play a key role in new business generation, pitch development, and presentations.