Hooplah Inc, Toronto, Ontario
Hooplah Inc., a leading provider of social media and digital marketing services, is looking for an Account Director to join our dynamic team. Your solid background in marketing comes with a true customer service approach and together with your clear understanding of how digital tools add value to a company’s strategy and performance, you will be a big time contributor to the growth and success of our clients businesses as well as our own.
What’s All The Hooplah About?
- We offer the opportunity to become part of an incredible team of professionals.
- Great Benefits and Competitive Pay.
- Team events throughout the year to keep things FUN!
- We dress for success (at least when the clients are around).
- Work closely with our roster of great clients.
- Develop, manage and grow a specific set of accounts
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Responsible for account P&L
- Create workback schedule and client contact reports when required
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets pertaining to BCR’s, dashboards and campaign analysis
- Guide and manage Production, Development, Admin and Creative requirements
- Drive outcomes, profitability and productivity across your accounts
- Develop and deliver client presentations or lead strategic discussions
- New Business development support including PPT decks, written and oral presentations
- Responsible for day-to-day client activity, status meetings and communication
- Media planning aligned with client marketing strategy
- Oversee client reporting process
- Track and maintain job status using task management/docketing software
- 3+ years of Account Director experience having worked on large accounts
- Solid understanding of social media advertising and marketing including trends and media types (owned, earned, paid)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and work well under pressure
- Skilled at analyzing data, deriving insights and building creative output to meet clients objectives
- Strong communications skills; both written and oral
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior ability to manage and organize multiple projects and deadlines
- Provide strategic guidance on identifying and engaging with media, analysts and influencers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Advanced knowledge of Digital Strategy along with a competent level of technical ability
- Be informed and able to discuss digital trends and current industry issues
- Be aware of and able to articulate client's digital strategy
- Ad Words Certification and familiarity within the Google framework is a plus
- Bilingual (French/English) is a plus