ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
As an Account Development Representative, you will be part of a fast-paced team working with Field Marketing and Field Account Executives to drive pipeline growth in Enterprise Accounts. You will be joining a high-performing Center of Excellence and are required to collaborate with peers to effectively attract and qualify prospects evaluating the purchase of OpenText solutions. The successful incumbent will be an exceptionally strong at cold calling, cold emailing & engaging with business leaders via social media to promote our solutions through campaigns, thought leadership, events, etc
You are great at:
- Perform opportunity discovery calls within the OpenText installed base customers and prospects to uncover existing and potential EIM projects
- Identify and assign leads according to standardized qualified lead criteria and best practices
- Qualify and develop new contacts within defined prospects and customer accounts
- Create and develop account profiling while building customer/prospect relationships for assigned accounts
- Oversee lead management and tracking
- Support the Executive programs (ie. CIO Executive Forum at EW, CIO Summits and other C-level tracks) follow up phone call requirements for these events and work with FMs to ensure pipeline acceleration metrics are being met
- In conjunction with the Field Marketing team and the Sales Channel, initiate, develop and manage outbound opportunity discovery calls and email campaigns
- Follow-up on Field Marketing activities in a timely, organized manager