Marketing Coordinator Full-Time
Expedia® CruiseShipCenters® has a need for a talented Marketing Coordinator! Reporting to the Manager, Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating a range of print marketing programs, including the Vacation Specials Mass Mail flyer delivered to over 800,000 households each edition. They will also coordinate the production of collateral for each major promotion held throughout the year and will monitor the inventory of print marketing items available to order by Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®’ Franchise Owners. This role will also provide administrative support to the marketing department, taking on ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Assist Manager, Marketing with Vacation Specials Flyer proofing, custom imprints and support documents for each edition.
- Respond to inquiries about Vacation Specials and other print marketing collateral from Franchise Owners as required.
- Liaise with product team and accounting team each month to ensure invoices are billed to the appropriate cruise or land supplier.
- Coordinate production and distribution of marketing tools for Expedia CruiseShipCenters’ 160 franchise locations to use for each major promotion held throughout the year. Includes posters, tent cards, ad templates and editable handouts.
- Write accompanying copy for all major promotions and liaise with the online marketing team to ensure consistency in wording and imagery across all mediums.
- Maintain list of current inventory of all print items and update online ordering system used by Franchise Owners as required.
- Assist Senior Graphic Designer with custom design requests from Franchise Owners as required. May include branded newspaper ads and handouts for cruise groups and events.
- Help with proofing of print and online pieces as required.
- Assist with recruitment marketing activities as required.
- Ad-hoc projects or duties as required.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a marketing-related role
- Post-secondary education in marketing/communications related field an asset
- Strong attention to detail; equally strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic- thrives in a team environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InDesign; knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver an asset
- A passion for travel
Please include a COVER LETTER with your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only local candidates will be considered.
About Expedia CruiseShipCenters
Established in 1987, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters® is North America’s leading team of cruise vacation specialists with a network of 155 locations and over 3,700 Cruise Consultants. The company has earned numerous awards for franchising, marketing and technology and is recognized as a leading host agency in the travel agent community. For more information, please visit www.cruiseshipcenters.com.
Expedia® is either a registered trademark or trademark of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other logos or product and company names mentioned herein may be the property of their respective owners. © 2012 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST # 2029030-540