Digital Marketing Specialist at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Full-Time
Company Name: 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
Category: Graphic Design, Marketing / Strategy, Web Design / Development
Implementation of a range of digital marketing and advertising tactics, social media and online campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Development of strategies to drive acquisition through the mobile channel employing various tactics such as targeted apps and mobile campaigns.
- Developing, delivering and tracking email campaigns to acquire new subscribers and generate sales.
- Provide content management and operations support for our primary website and any related micro-sites and portals using various content management tools and platforms.
- Provide monthly traffic reporting and analytics for web and social media using Google Analytics.
- Daily interaction with stakeholders on marketing campaigns and overall marketing support.
- Coordination of projects with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepare Word, PDF, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, tables, charts, images and other documents as required for projects, presentations and reporting etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Display grace under pressure
- Demonstrate an organized, detail oriented, multi-tasking, pro-active nature, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with different personalities in a team environment
- Be qualified in marketing and or digital communications, have a minimum of three years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Be technologically proficient, demonstrating the ability to learn, understand and work in many different software applications
- Be proficient in web analytics, with in depth knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Post-secondary education (major or class history in marketing or new media) preferred
- Fluency in French is an asset
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page