Account Coordinator Full-Time
Are you an Account Coordinator looking to grow your career at a leading retail marketing and communications company in Western Canada? Are you energetic, creative and excited by new challenges? Do you love fashion, marketing to women and innovation in communications? Do you get shoppers? Yes? Read on--this could be an ideal opportunity for you. Suburbia Advertising is a leading retail marketing and communications company in Canada in the process of growing its team. We are looking for a top-notch Account Coordinator to help our team manage several exciting clients and projects!
- Assist Client Services team in managing and executing client projects in all disciplines including branding, research, advertising, media, public relations, digital, social media, sales promotions, and direct marketing.
- Gather and assemble background information and research as needed by Client Services team in development of briefs, proposals and plans.
- Help define resource requirements and assist in managing internal and external resources to achieve client and agency goals. This includes management of traffic, production, and creative teams to meet deadlines and deliver effective work on time and on budget.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of clients’ industries, current
and future objectives, audience characteristics, and sales channels.
- Assist in preparation of client invoices, estimates, briefs, timelines, and proposals.
- Maintain files on all client projects.
- Answer phones, and greet clients upon arrival, as required.
- Degree or certificate in business, marketing, or communications, plus 1+ year agency or related experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Intermediate knowledge of Internet technology.
- Strong knowledge of and use of social media technologies including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest.
- Strong interest in fashion, retail and communications that target women.
- Extremely detailed and timeline oriented; ability to juggle manage projects at one time; exceptional proofreading skills.
- Positive, upbeat perspective on work and life – your glass is half full, not half empty!
- Self-starter, able to work well independently with minimal supervision AND as part of a team
- Natural administrative abilities—you love to organize and assist a team!
- Effective working in a smaller company setting that includes mostly senior staff
- Able to work quickly and manage multiple projects with tight timelines – working well under pressure is critical
- Solution-oriented, a person who “finds a way”
- Present and defend ideas in a thoughtful and compelling manner
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Love retail, shopping, communications that target women
The position is based in Delta, BC. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.