WE ARE GROWING! JOIN OUR TALENTED TEAM.
Studiothink is looking for an enthusiastic and talented designer who is able to develop stunning and strategic conceptual design, front end web design and coding, and is a talented designer who can easily cross over into logo design and print design as needed.
The ideal person will have an innate ability to just ‘get it’ when it comes to producing design concepts or strategizing for bold new ideas that push the boundaries of what can be done. You have experience in front end web design, and working closely with our senior developer, there isn’t much you can’t make happen.
A day in the life at Studiothink will require you to juggle multiple projects, all while functioning under the pressure of deadlines. This means you must be cool under pressure, have a great sense of humour, and be able to focus your attention on creating great websites and great design without sacrificing quality.
You will be working closely with an amazing team, and you must be willing to collaborate on projects, offering advice, input and ideas that drives the company forward, and sets you apart as a great leader and motivator for the rest of the team. You have great attention to detail, and a positive attitude.
As our new Studiothinker, you will not only be required to be an exceptional and passionate designer, but you are also passionate about the people, the direction and the vision of the company. You believe in and exemplify our 10 Core Values which you can read at www.studiothink.com/about/core-values/. Benefits include extended medical and dental, 3 weeks vacation, a free tshirt and unlimited coffee, beer and wine.
JOB WINNING TRAITS
- Believes in and exemplifies our 10 Core Values.
- A deep passion for design and digital media.
- 3+ years of design experience.
- An innate ability to just ‘get it’ when it comes to creating strategic websites design.
- Familiar with all the latest responsive, native, and mobile-first web design techniques
- Excellent front end HTML and CSS skills.
- An amazing portfolio of great web design.
- A desire to work with, and belong to, a team of equally talented and motivated people.
- Able to conceptualize and strategize in order to produce amazing designs and generate new ideas for clients.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to handle deadlines and stress, even when your system crashes.
- Someone with character, who has a friendly, outgoing personality (p.s. we love quirks).
- Comfortable and well spoken when meeting clients and presenting concepts.
- You pride yourself on impeccable visual design, relentless attention to detail, and always push yourself to make things ever-simpler.
- A genuine interest in continuously expanding your knowledge and learning new skills.
- Excellent knowledge of social media and SEO practices.
- Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency long term.
- You are probably the type who will get a lot of use out of ‘Unwined’, our wine and coffee bar.
- A positive leader and motivator in the office.