Studiothink is one of the largest and most established branding agencies located outside of Vancouver, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented designer with a passion for digital and print, who is able to develop stunning and strategic conceptual design, front end web design, and is talented enough to easily cross over into logo design, print design and packaging design when needed.
The ideal person will have a minimum of 2-5 years experience in design, and an innate ability to just 'get it' when it comes to producing concepts or strategizing for bold new ideas that make your design push the boundaries of what can be done. Front end web design and UX is important to you, and working closely with our senior developer, there isn't much you can't make happen.
A day in the life at Studiothink will require you to juggle multiple projects, all while functioning under the pressure of deadlines. This means you must be cool under pressure, have a great sense of humour, and be able to focus your attention on creating great websites and great design without sacrificing quality.
You will be working closely with an amazing team, and you must be willing to collaborate on projects, offering advice, input and ideas that drives the company forward, and sets you apart as a great leader and motivator for the rest of the team. You have great attention to detail, and a positive attitude.
In addtion to design, you have a good grasp of HTML and CSS, as well as excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite. A knowledge and desire to stay on top of current design and web standards and trends comes second nature to you.
As our new Studiothinker, you will not only be required to be an exceptional and passionate designer, but you will also have the desire and motivation to be a Studiothink evangelist who is passionate about the people, the direction and the vision of the company. You believe in and exemplify our 10 Core Values which you can read at http://www.studiothi..re-values/
Traits of our next Studiothinker
- Believes in and exemplifies our 10 Core Values
- A deep passion for design and digital media.
- An innate ability to just 'get it' when it comes to creating strategic websites and design projects.
- A portfolio of amazing web design and other design media.
- Experienc with HTML and CSS.
- Minimum 2 years of experience putting your talents to good use, and a portfolio of great websites and logo design to prove it.
- Able to conceptualize and strategize in order to produce amazing designs and generate new ideas for clients.
- A desire to work with, and belong to, a team of equally talented and motivated people.
- Advanced skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to act with style under deadlines and stress, even when your system crashes.
- Someone with character, who has a friendly, outgoing personality with quirks, we love quirks.
- Your personality shines, and you enjoy meeting clients and presenting concepts
- A genuine interest in continuously expanding your knowledge and learning new skills.
- You love your industry, and keep current on trends and upcoming changes
- Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency long term.
- Someone who will be out there blogging, tweeting and attending events, and proud to represent Studiothink.
- You are probably the type who will get a lot of use out of 'Unwined', our wine and coffee bar.