Do you thrive on schedules and budgets, and can always be counted on to have your calendar and calculator? We are currently looking for an experienced full-time Project Manager to add to our talented and dedicated team. Studiothink is an established creative branding agency, located in the Cloverdale area. Our creative agency thrives on providing fresh, high-quality websites, logos, brand strategy and packaging design to a diverse B2B client base.
This job requires you to be an outstanding manager, highly organized, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and proven success in Project Management, preferably with project management training or education, and experience working with multiple projects in a fast paced agency.
You will be skilled at managing and planning multiple projects, developing timelines for multiple phases of websites, and will be adept at creating detailed schedules and budgets, as well as managing external vendors—being accountable for the overall success of each project. You will also be a client liaison, coordinating and sending proofs and revisions, and keeping projects moving quickly and efficiently between our team and the client. This requires you to have outstanding customer service and relationship skills.
You are easily able to develop project plans, and are driven to develop, manage and evolve processes that will maximize efficiency. In your previous experience, you have worked extensively with project management software and programs such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Acrobat.
Our ideal candidate will have previous agency experience, and have knowledge of web design and print project workflow, and be familiar with the processes needed in order to deliver a project on budget and on deadline. Strong communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills, along with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
We are looking for someone with a unique mix of personality, skills and leadership, who believes in, and enforces our 10 Studiothink Core Values. As a team player, you have a friendly, outgoing and positive personality, which inspires and motivates those around you. You are a leader who is committed and driven, but you also have a great sense of fun, even under pressure, and enjoy the occasional latte or glass of wine from our Unwined bar.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of project management experience managing multi-phased website and creative projects
- PMP certification or equivalent experience
- Able to develop and maintain project plans
- Consistently and accurately track and manage project schedules and budgets daily
- Must ensure projects and initiatives are completed on time and on budget
- Easily manages and tracks external vendors, obtaining quotes, content and materials on deadline
- Ability to organize, schedule and lead internal meetings and daily huddle
- Driven to develop, manage and evolve processes to maximize our efficiency
- Highly developed relationship management skills
- Competent in communicating project status, issues, changes and results with the team and client
- Outstanding at managing, tracking and reporting of project revenue and status updates
- Clearly understands technical aspects of websites, as well as web technologies and platforms
- Ability to manage all project related requests with the client and obtain appropriate approvals and facilitate all major exchanges
- Advanced knowledge of office productivity tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A track record of delivering complex projects on time and on budget while maintaining effective client and team relationships
- Ability to discover potential problems before they occur and have a proactive approach in routinely tracking the teams progress against the project commitments
- Ensures that no significant project status leaves the boundaries of the project without prior approval
- Track record of amazing client satisfaction
- Bonus points for living close to our studio out here in the 'burbs.