Studiothink is one of the largest and most established branding agencies located outside of Vancouver, and we are looking for a talented Project Coordinator to join our team. This job requires you to be quick on your feet, an outstanding organizer with highly detailed work habits and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
You will be skilled at managing and scheduling multiple projects, and you understand the steps required to successfully complete websites, logos and print projects. You are adept at keeping on top of numerous client requests, as well as managing external vendors and you are friendly and fun for clients to deal with, however, you are extremely proficient and care about deadlines and budgets.
You will spend your days coordinating and sending proofs and revisions, and keeping projects moving quickly and efficiently between our team and the client. This requires you to have outstanding customer service and relationship skills, and be able to work quickly while juggling multiple projects and requests. You will compare time sheets against quotes, prepare invoices and month end project reports, assemble notes and materials for the team, and keep all details of a project scheduled and moving along. Basically you are crazy, nerdy organized and can quickly make sense of the chaos and get it scheduled. You keep track and record where all the projects are, at all times.
To be clear, this is NOT a creative position, however, you will be working closely with a team of designers, programmers, strategists and writers in an agency environment. Strong communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills, along with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required. As a team player, you have a friendly, outgoing and positive personality, which inspires and motivates those around you.
We are willing to train a motivated and detailed individual on our internal processes and project management system.
As our new Studiothinker, you will not only be required to be an exceptional and passionate project coordinator, but you are also passionate about the people, the direction and the vision of the company. You believe in and exemplify our 10 Core Values which you can read at on our website. Benefits include extended medical and dental, 3 weeks vacation, a free tshirt (we know that’s the deal clincher) and unlimited coffee, beer and wine.
- Believes in and exemplifies our 10 Core Values.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Consistently and accurately track and manage project schedules and budgets daily
- Must ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Easily manages and tracks external vendors, obtaining quotes, content and materials on deadline
- Highly developed relationship management skills and a track record of amazing client satisfaction
- Competent in communicating project status, issues, changes and results with the team and client
- Outstanding at managing, tracking and reporting of project revenue and status updates
- Ability to manage all project related requests with the client and obtain appropriate approvals and facilitate all major exchanges
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, GoogleDocs, Adobe Acrobat and Email, and ability to quickly learn our CRM, time tracking and project management software.
- Ability to discover potential problems before they occur and have a proactive approach in routinely tracking the teams progress against the project commitments
- Ensures that no significant project status leaves the boundaries of the project without prior approval
- Did we mention nerdy organized and detailed?
- Someone with character, who has a friendly, outgoing personality (p.s. we love quirks)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Willing to jump in and help with any task in the office that helps your team, such as answering phones, organizing, or participating in team activities
- Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency long term
- You are probably the type who will get a lot of use out of ‘Unwined’, our wine and coffee bar