Studiothink is looking for a talented Marketing Strategist who is able to develop outstanding brand strategy and copy, has excellent writing and communication skills, a solid understanding of marketing and branding, and who can work with a diverse client base on a variety of projects.
The ideal person will have an innate ability to just ‘get it’ when it comes to understanding a client’s business and creating strategies and copywriting for their projects and company. Content strategy and writing are first nature for you, and you can easily handle projects ranging from blogs and website copy, to social media posts, enewsletters, marketing pieces, press releases and much more. You form relationships with our clients, and care about their companies, and want to do what it takes in order to make them successful.
You are known for your amazing organization skills, and are able to juggle multiple projects and tasks with ease. A desire to learn and grow, and to stay on top of current branding, web and marketing trends is mandatory.
A day in the life at Studiothink will require you to juggle multiple projects, meet clients to determine the needs of their company and particular project, and create written strategies that are the foundation for all of our web and design projects. This means you must be cool under pressure, have a great sense of humour, and be able to focus your attention on creating great ideas and strategic copy, without sacrificing quality, all under the pressure of deadlines.
You will be working closely with an amazing team, and you must be willing to collaborate on projects, offering advice, input and ideas that drives the company forward, and sets you apart as a great leader and motivator for the rest of the team. You have great attention to detail, and a positive attitude.
As our new Studiothinker, you will not only be required to be an exceptional and passionate strategist and copywriter, but you are also passionate about the people, the direction and the vision of the company. You believe in and exemplify our 10 Core Values which you can read at www.studiothink.com/about/core-values/. Benefits include extended medical and dental, 3 weeks vacation, a free tshirt (we know that’s the deal clincher) and unlimited coffee, beer and wine.
JOB WINNING TRAITS
- Believes in and exemplifies our 10 Core Values.
- A deep passion for our industry.
- 2+ years of experience in strategic marketing and communications with natural ability to write engaging content.
- An innate ability to just ‘get it’ when it comes to understanding clients and creating strategies and content for their projects.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, GoogleDocs, Adobe Acrobat and Email, and ability to quickly learn our CRM, time tracking and project management software.
- Knowledge of, or willingness to quickly learn SEO tactics for copy and SEO research methods.
- A desire to work with, and belong to, a team of equally talented and motivated people.
- Able to conceptualize and strategize in order to produce amazing written strategies and generate new ideas for clients.
- Advanced knowledge of all social media platforms, including posting, scheduling, managing and building audiences.
- Able to handle deadlines and stress, even when your system crashes.
- Someone with character, who has a friendly, outgoing personality (p.s. we love quirks).
- Comfortable, personable and well spoken when meeting clients and discussing their business.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Knowledge of, or comfortable with using CMS systems and populating content on sites.
- Willing to jump in and help with any task in the office that helps your team, such as answering phones, organizing, or participating in team activities.
- Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency long term.
- You are probably the type who will get a lot of use out of ‘Unwined’, our wine and coffee bar.