Are you passionate about marketing, business and technology? Are you a strong collaborator and creative thinker? Are you eager to gain a diverse set of content marketing, event planning and project management skills from working in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative and fun environment? If you’ve answered “YES!” to all of these questions, then we want to hear from you!
Catapult is the leading provider of ERP and CRM implementation and support services for midsize businesses in Western Canada on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. Our services extend from advisory and planning through implementation, upgrade, and customization to business process improvement, support and managed services.
Catapult is a progressive and fun working environment. Being driven and ambitious, authentic, transparent, collaborative, resourceful and resilient aren't buzzwords - they are core attributes of people we look for.
Be part of a team that is passionate about software and the impact it can have on business, and is transforming the way midsize business access and support their key systems.
Want to expand your expertise in B2B marketing? Excited about technology and the opportunity to have a major stake in helping a business grow? We are looking for a Content and Campaign Specialist to join our growing team in downtown Vancouver. In this role, you have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO to develop content-driven campaigns that drive awareness, generate leads and build our brand equity.
Being successful in this role requires becoming truly immersed in our ecosystem and understanding the trends in enterprise technology and buyer behaviour, as well trends that impact our customers directly.
If you’re organized, self-motivated, strategic, and have a passion for technology, we think you’d make a great fit.
In addition to coordinating and executing marketing initiatives and campaigns, you will be required to be a top notch analyst and strategist capable of evaluating audiences, markets and content engagement, and driving Catapult’s marketing vision forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the CEO to set annual marketing objectives, budget, and key metrics
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns, tracking and qualifying leads
- Developing fresh content including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and testimonials including both written and video/graphic media.
- Interfacing with partners to secure guest blogging and webinar opportunities
- Managing the Catapult website and social media pages
- Performing competitor, market and industry research
- Managing the marketing collateral library and branded applications templates
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience, preferably in a B2B or technology environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Prior experience managing contractors and staff
- Ability to effectively prioritize changing tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Positive, self-motivated and driven attitude
- Demonstrated track record and experience with content marketing, community development and marketing analytics
- Strong organization skills with the ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Passion for learning new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Degree in marketing, business or organizational development a plus
- Managing websites using Wordpress
- Marketing automation software (ClickDimensions)
- CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Reporting with Google Analytics
- B2B Social Media Platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)