On the hunt for an amazing Brand Strategist.
Studiothink is looking for a Brand Strategist to add to their busy branding agency. For those of you who don’t know about us, we are located in Surrey (yes, a cool agency exists out here in the burbs!). We have been in business since 1997, and are one of the most established agencies in the area. You can find out more about us at www.studiothink.com.
We are looking for the right mix of personality and talent, who fits in with our 10 Studiothink Core Values (see our website). This job requires you to be well-versed and educated in the field of marketing and branding, and all the tools available to create effective results for our clients.
A day in the life at Studiothink will require you to juggle multiple clients, projects and tasks, all while writing effective and targeted brand strategies which contribute to the success of our clients. This means you must be cool under pressure, have a great personality, without ever losing your perspective of their marketing strategy and goals. You must also be able to easily communicate those goals to our internal team, in order to get the best results.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience in the marketing field, a comprehension of marketing avenues such as websites, social media, SEO, branding and print materials, as well as post secondary education in marketing or business. You are professional, able to easily meet and charm our clients, can make effective presentations to potential new clients, and know the right questions to ask in order to write a detailed brand strategy and project brief, or to prepare detailed quotes and proposals.
This job is a full-time, permanent position, comes with three weeks paid vacation, extended medical after 3 months, and work hours from 8:30-4:30, Monday-Friday. We also have happy hours, and a very cool cafe and wine bar for staff, called Unwined.
Job winning traits:
- Has a passion for branding and strategy.
- Can easily communicate and present ideas and brand objectives to clients.
- Can quickly and easily grasp a client’s business, and evaluate their marketing needs.
- Passionate about creating results for our clients, using our internal team to create amazing visuals and effective web and digital products.
- Understands and is involved in the creative process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication. Writing skills are extremely important.
- Excels at establishing good client rapport.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the field.
- Functions well under deadlines and stress, and does it with a smile.
- Able to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and clients without dropping any of the balls.
- Friendly, outgoing and positive personality.
- Abnormally detail oriented.
- Can decipher what a client is trying to say to you, and effectively communicate those needs to our team.
- Is fun to work with, and fits in with the team.
- Professional, and can easily do client presentations and meetings.
- Will get a lot of use out of Unwined, our own wine and coffee bar.
- Living within 30 minutes of our office is a bonus, thus alleviating your commute.