Eteros specializes in innovative design, manufacture, and distribution of agricultural harvesting equipment. We are currently developing machinery for the rapidly expanding sector of licensed cannabis production.
We are driven by innovation, creativity, and making the impossible a reality. We love to surprise our customers with unexpected thoughtfulness in all our products. Our marketers never have to lie or exaggerate; we require our products to be truly great. We reject mediocrity.
Our philosophy extends beyond product design. From production to marketing to accounting, we strive to think outside the box regarding all aspects of our company. Everyone at Eteros is expected to challenge existing procedures, suggest a better way, and drive it home. Our open door policy and our transparent, honest management style makes being heard easy, not intimidating. We don’t wear suits. We dislike formalities. We are not afraid to roll up our sleeves.
Our philosophy applies both internally and externally, as we exude the same values towards our customers and vendors. We actively seek feedback and open dialogue to create sincere relationships and products that solve real problems.
Head of Marketing
At Eteros, we are in the late stages of developing ground breaking machinery that is going to revolutionize the quickly expanding cannabis harvesting industry forever. We need a gritty, accountable, ingenious marketer with loads of initiative to help us spread the word and build our brand.
We are a very dedicated, passionate team of people, who are all company shareholders. We insist the workplace is casual and fun, but make no mistake – we are on a mission to make a mark. We believe that not just anyone can make an impression on our team. It takes someone that has spent their whole life honing their skills, craft, or talent and is ready to apply it with passion and grit. If this is you, and you have a burning drive to get things done, then Eteros has a great opportunity for you. Interested? Read On.
We know we have ground-breaking designs that will become best-in-class products – now we want to tell the world about them. To do that, we need to find the right Director of Marketing. As a full-time, salaried, key member of the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for leading the branding and marketing activities for Eteros. You will be responsible for positioning the Eteros brand in a rapidly growing marketplace, with the goal of making Eteros the top brand in the industry.
You will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive marketing plan for our organization. You will establish a brand identity for the organization and act as a brand ambassador through many different types of interactions, including events, media, and trade shows. You will manage a small team of internal marketing resources and engage and manage external specialty resources as required. You will be a key member of the senior management team, providing leadership across the organization.
- Capable of providing directive leadership to staff and contractors to ensure business results are achieved?
- Capable of overseeing and critiquing creative work to drive brand creation and identity?
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision?
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion?
- Technologically-savvy and resourceful?
- Results-oriented and solution-focused with a problem-solving attitude?
- An exceptional communicator, verbally and writing?
- Self-motivated with a learning attitude and a sense of urgency?
- Action-oriented and capable of taking calculated risks?
- Able to exercise quick decision making in response to changing conditions?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications
- Minimum 7 years of direct marketing experience
- Experience building a brand from the ground up and differentiating it from the competition
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing staff and contractors to successfully complete large marketing projects
- Experience with Marketing Psychology (through courses or personal research)
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- Experience with social media tools
- Experience with writing and editing copy a plus
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research best practices
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence and passport for international travel
Eteros wants to be the best, and to do that, we need the best talent. We have made a conscious decision to not include a salary range in this posting in anticipation of finding the right individual and offering them a total compensation and benefits package that is aligned with their needs and reflects the value of this important position to the organization.