Headquarters: Hong Kong
We are a talented team of mavericks who have come together to build the world’s leading direct-to-consumer eCommerce company. Galton Voysey's vision is to be the leading developer of Direct-to-Consumer Brands. We have a portfolio of 45+ in-house brands whereby we build, grow and own them 100% internally.
We build, grow and scale exceptional direct-to-consumer brands while providing legendary customer experience. From the initial idea conceptualization to building the website, designing the product, finding the manufacturing partner, buying the inventory, managing the logistics, getting the inventory to our US warehouse, creating adverts, selling to our end consumer, and the after customer care, we manage everything in-house. We own 100% of all of the brands that we have in our portfolio.
You will have extremely high levels of expectation when it comes to customer service in your personal life and your goal will be to match and exceed the expectations of Galton Voysey’s customers. You need to have high levels of empathy and emotional intelligence as well as a genuine desire to help people and make them happy. To achieve this you need patience, personal drive and boundless energy.
Some examples of problems you should be excited to solve are:
- How to most efficiently solve customers’ troubles in a personal and meaningful way
- How can we turn customers into advocates for our brands
- What creative solutions can be applied to surprise and delight our customers
- How to enhance customer interactions across all touchpoints from first moment of engagement with a brand to after care
- What are some ways we can pre-empt potential customer problems
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a service minded industry
- High level of independency and ability to work and manage own time effectively
- Ability to work in two mindsets simultaneously, in the best interest of the customer and the company
- You need to be an active member of the grammar and typo police force with a native level of English both written and oral
- Experience using customer service software is a big plus
Why you want to work with us at Galton Voysey:
Galton Voysey prides itself in the company culture we have built in the short years since we were founded. To achieve and sustain this, we hire extremely talented people who thrive in an environment where they can work independently, where the best idea wins and where collaboration and communication is a part of the everyday business.
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays
- All the equipment you need to do your job efficiently
- Comprehensive employee benefits package with health insurance included
To apply: https://weworkremote..-in-canada
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!