Studiothink is seeking a front end web developer with 2-3 years experience. The candidate will work closely with our senior developer. You will also work with our in-house design team to retrieve functional requirements as well as suggest design changes to help streamline the development process. You will be responsible for understanding the strategy for the websites you are implementing—following the design and completing the tasks within the deadline set out in the strategy.
A day in the life at Studiothink will require you to juggle multiple projects, all while functioning under the pressure of deadlines. You will be working closely with an amazing team, and you must be willing to collaborate on projects, offering advice, input and ideas that drives the company forward. You have great attention to detail, exemplary work ethic and a positive attitude.
As our new Studiothinker you are passionate about the people, the direction and the vision of the company. You believe in and exemplify our 10 Core Values which you can read on our website. Benefits include extended medical and dental, three weeks vacation, a free tshirt (we know this is the deal clincher) and unlimited coffee, beer and wine.
JOB WINNING TRAITS
- Believes in and exemplifies our 10 Core Values.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience building websites.
- Knowledge of best web practices, and trends.
- Adept at responsive coding, and knowledge of mobile limitations.
- Bootstrap or any other responsive grid framework.
- Experience with at least one Database systems (MySQL, pgSQL, msSQL, noSQL, or SQLite3).
- Experience with CSS precompilers (LESS or SASS).
- Knowledge of CMS systems (Wordpress, Drupal, Concrete5, CMSMS, Umbraco, etc.).
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- Willingness to learn new languages as we grow (ASP.NET MVC and Razor).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is required.
- Knowldege of RESTful API’s.
- A desire to work with, and belong to, a team of equally talented and motivated people.
- Able to handle deadlines and stress, even when your system crashes.
- A genuine interest in continuously expanding your knowledge and learning new skills.
- Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency long term.
- You are probably the type who will get a lot of use out of ‘Unwined’, our wine and coffee bar.