Studiothink is one of the largest and most established branding agencies in BC, and we are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. As our in-house ‘go-to’ digital marketing person, you have a foundation of skills that encompasses search engine optimization, analytics, copywriting, and PPC.
You have excellent communications skills, and are able to generate copy for websites, blogs, email marketing and social media that follows brand voice. This requires you to be a skilled, well-rounded digital marketing professional who can write clear, compelling copy, and who has experience managing social media, SEO and PPC campaigns.
You have expert knowledge of SEO research, Google Analytics and performing SEO site audits, and you have experience setting up and tracking goals, conversions, custom dashboards and funnels, as well as a good understanding of creating engaging campaigns across paid search, paid social, and other emerging platforms, which you are excited to build upon. You have already obtained, or are willing to work towards becoming Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified.
You are a detailed, data-driven nerd who loves to prepare weekly Google Analytics, SEO, social media and Google AdWords reports, and your results-oriented attitude means that you are able to identify digital marketing problems, opportunities and solutions to our clients. You love to show clients how you have helped them succeed, and, working closely with our Brand Strategists, you are able to create new ideas that achieve measurable ROI for the brands we represent.
Whether it’s creating engaging content, optimizing for SEO or tracking conversions, you are just an all-round savvy marketer and communicator who is excited about the industry and the results you are able to achieve. You love digital, and everything from optimized web copy, to Facebook campaigns, to email drip campaigns—are seen as an opportunity for you to create measurable and successful results, and you enthusiastically look for ways to improve our clients’ bottom lines.
Yes, of course we are seeking someone incredibly diverse and talented, but for us, it’s more than that, we are looking for that unique someone who is passionate about the people, the direction and the vision of Studiothink, and who resonates with our 10 Core Values (which you can read on our website). Benefits include extended medical and dental, three weeks vacation, working with really cool people out of our studio in historical Cloverdale, plus unlimited coffee, beer and wine.
- Believes in and exemplifies our 10 Core Values.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Expert level skills in writing and editing clear, compelling copy that follows brand voice.
- Expert knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and SEO research.
- Expertise in social and PPC campaigns.
- Able to generate Google Analytics, SEO, social media and Google Adwords reports.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to identify digital marketing problems, opportunities and solutions.
- Experience setting up and tracking goals, conversions, custom dashboards and funnels.
- Have already obtained, or willing to obtain Google Adwords and Google Analytics certification.
- Extremely good knowledge of industry trends and changes.
- Able to handle deadlines and stress.
- Someone with character, who has a friendly, outgoing personality (p.s. we love quirks).
- Comfortable and well spoken when meeting clients.
- A genuine interest in continuously expanding your knowledge and learning new skills.
- Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency long term.
- You are probably the type who will get a lot of use out of ‘Unwined’, our wine and coffee bar.