Creative Marketing Manager / Growth Hacker
FreshGigs.ca is growing and we're looking to bring on a Creative Marketing Manager to join the team.
In this exciting entrepreneurial, WORK FROM HOME role you'll be serving as a general manager for the business and touch all aspects of the business including:
New business: Strategic outreach and marketing to drive increased brand awareness and business. We'll be looking for you to bring new creative ideas as well as implement on our strategic plan.
Sales: Calls, emails, follow up, doing what needs to be done to increase sales and job postings. If you're scared to pick up the phone or consistently follow up with new clients and opportunities this won't be a good fit.
Ad and sponsorships: This will involve contacting companies about strategic partnerships, advertising opportunities, sponsorships and events. You should be very comfortable attending events, networking, talking with new people within all levels of an organization.
Content: You'll work with our content manager to support and guide the development of articles, interviews and other content. We're looking for people that know how to create engagement, visibility and exposure. With a focus on driving revenue and sales.
Service: You'll work with our support and service manager to connect, interact and support all past, existing and prospective clients. We take customer service and communication seriously - we do what we say and always want our clients and those we serve to be delighted working with us.
What we're really looking for:
- You're driven, know how to work hard and hustle to get the job done
- You're exciting by the idea of growing sales
- You enjoy freedom and flexibility of being able to work from a home office
- You're a people person and love going to events, networking and talking with others
- You have first-hand experience with FreshGigs.ca and believe in the product and service we provide
- You're committed to always following through on your word
- You'll devote full-time to working on this position and want an opportunity to show what you can do
The position will start with a $4000/mo base plus additional significant bonuses based on performance and reaching set goals and targets.
If this sounds like you, send an email to Sam (see application area at bottom of page) and tell us:
- Why you're a good fit for this position?
- Tell us specifically about a time when you you've played a major role in growing a business? ... What were you selling? How long ago was it? How will we know for sure that you will be able to produce those same results for us?
- If asked... Will you provide us with references that can attest to your achievements above?
- What kind of goals motivate you the best? What total compensation are you seeking?
- Tell us about a life or sales experience that demonstrates your work ethic?
- Out of the hundreds of applicants that we'll be reviewing, SELL US ON PRECISELY WHY we should choose you over anyone else?
- Are you okay with working from home?
- Are you okay with a base plus commission position, that does not include benefits?