BRAND COPYWRITER & CONTENT STRATEGIST
We are looking for a full time Brand Copywriter (with ability to work onsite and/or off-site) for Executive Hotels & Resorts. As our “creative content provider,” you will be reporting directly to our VP of Brand, and working closely with our hotel GMs and SM & Graphics dept. You should be able to capture the intended audience’s attention in a few words and an image or two. You will work with hotels and the revenue management team to create marketable packages and promotions.
You will create copy and content for website content, hotel packages, email blasts, press releases, press ads, in-house and sales collateral, brochures, flyers, digital ads and press ads and other marketing content where necessary.
- Research, write, edit, and proof all levels of copy including headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of hotel and restaurant services.
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
An integral part of your job will be coming up with and creating revenue generating packages and promotions in consultation with our hotels and restaurants and 3rd party establishments, and creating copy to market them on various channels.
- Must have at least two years of experience in copywriting or advertising
- 5+ years of experience working in a fast paced creative environment
- Experience with Travel/Hospitality industry is preferred
- Ability to multi-task with multiple projects and deadlines
- Must possess a quick thinking, energetic and flexible attitude
This position is based on site at the Corporate Office of Executive Hotels & Resorts in Vancouver, BC, Canada. We have a portfolio of 4 Star & Luxury Hotels and real estate developments in Canada and USA.
Annual Remuneration of $60,000 + Corporate Benefits. Job Type: Full-time. In office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year