FreshGigs.ca is looking for a Blog Content Manager to join our team.
This is a very flexible (work at home) position.
The Blog Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing contributing blog writers and their writing schedules to make sure the blog and content calendar is on track and running smoothly.
- Contribute and create content for the blog 2-3 times a month and as needed (interviews, articles, etc)
- Scheduling and optimizing upcoming blog posts each week in WordPress
- Use our Photoshop template to set up blog graphic for each post.
- Reaching out to companies & people mentioned in blog posts to let them know they are talked about or mentioned in the blog post, build relations with them.
- Basic twitter interaction with companies or people mentioned in Blog posts.
- Passionate about online marketing, business and creativity in Canada
- Experience in online marketing, blogging, social media
- Experience with using Hootsuite for twitter/social media
- Basic understanding of SEO and blogging
- Experience in WordPress and scheduling blog posts
- Basic photoshop skills and typography
- Be a people person and be willing to call up people to do interviews for the blog or have a coffee to talk about blogging and/or creative subjects.
- Be excited about this opportunity and be able to bring ideas to the table of how we can keep improving the blog and overall FreshGigs.ca experience
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page