Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
The Marketing Technology Operations Manager is a HubSpot operations expert with a data analyst mindset. The ideal candidate is experienced in data management as well as an expanding MarTech and SalesTech stack. They will play a key role in the success of our marketing programs and sales processes. We're looking for someone highly detail oriented, data driven and relentlessly process focused.
🇨🇦 This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing department to deliver scalable solutions to the Sales team. Act as the subject matter expert on inbound and outbound lead routing, scoring, and nurturing
- Leverage in-depth analytics tools to prepare accurate and timely reporting on campaign effectiveness. Make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs to increase ROI
- Share ownership of the MarTech and SalesTech stack, including the integration, setup and maintenance as a power user.
- Advise on and help with acquisition of sales and marketing technology to help us meet our growth goals
- Responsible for data management, data analysis, and workflows
- Constantly tests, optimizes and makes decisions based on data
- Strong self starter, possessing the drive and determination to succeed and is comfortable working independently, as well as able to pivot and problem solve
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Growth opportunities that come with a rapidly scaling business
- 3 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, profitable company and a product-focused & customer-oriented team
- 5+ years of HubSpot CRM expertise including workflows, deal cycle management, reporting, and dashboards
- Experience with HubSpot-centric setup, integration, and managing of ABM, Marketing, and Sales technology stacks including the use of Clearbit, Zoominfo, Outreach, Salesloft, Gong, HotJar, and similar
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Data Analysis
- 2+ years experience with Segment, Google Tag Manager, and similar
- Experience with AB testing
- Passionate about marketing technology and supporting data driven marketing and innovation
- Proven success collaborating with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams and driving alignment in a matrixed environmen
Good To Have
- BigQuery, Metabase experience
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Programmatic Display Marketing, Content Management Systems (CMS), Data Management Platforms (DMP)
- Computer science or programming background
To apply: https://weworkremote..ps-manager
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!