Web & Graphic Designer Full-Time
Reporting to the department manager, the position holder will be charged with creating, developing and producing advertising banners for our clients, to be displayed on our website. He/she will focus on the conception of graphic elements destined for online advertising, while taking into account the client’s corporate image. He/she will also design creative mock-ups within visual guidelines and size/weight limits.
Summary of Responsabilities:
- Creating and producing advertising banners (sizing and cutting images, Flash animations, animated gifs, etc.);
- Developing, conceiving and producing advertising mock-ups meeting clients’ guidelines, requests and expectations;
- Maintaining and updating advertising banners on our website;
- Communicating frequently with our representatives and with the clients as needed;
- Fulfilling computer graphic, HTML integration and graphic interface mandates, as needed;
- Collaborating closely with the production and programming teams;
- Completing, as needed, other related tasks.
Technical Competencies :
- Two years’experience with Photoshop software.
- Two years’experience with Flash animations.
- Two years’experience with Illustrator software.
- Experience with Flash (action script) programming, an asset.
- Knowledge of other Adobe products.
- D.E.C. in Graphic Design (Web) or the equivalent.
- Two years experience in Web design.
- Work experience in advertising, an asset.
- Knowledge of the parameters of HTML language and of graphic production elements for the Web and for other interactive media, an asset.
- Knowledge of referencing, an asset.
- Command of the latest Web technologies, and up-to-date on technological developments.
- Excellent sense of organization and of priorities, ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work autonomously and under tight deadlines, attention to detail, and a well-developed sense of aesthetics.
- Bilingualism, oral and written (French/English).
- Only candidates providing a portfolio online will be considered.
- Creativity, perfectionism, pro-active mindset, autonomy, team spirit, thoroughness, sense of urgency.