Social Media and Design Coordinator Full-Time
Social Media and Design Coordinator
We are a concert promotion and artist management company looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate to join our team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in graphic design and social media management, a passion for building community through social media, and a keen sensibility for tone and language in consistently communicating and crafting a brand's identity.
Online Concert Advertising
• Creation and management of Facebook event page and targeted ad campaign from concert announcement through day of show.
• Creation and management of any other online advertising campaigns as desired (e.g. Google AdWords).
• Monitoring of online campaigns and weekly reporting to marketing group on effectiveness.
• Proactively identifying and implementing strategies for improvement.
• Seeking out and submitting our events to online event listings.
• Management of various online properties, including but not limited to: website, Facebook, Twitter.
• Proactively updating properties as new information and media becomes available.
• Creation and modification of ad creative for all forms of static visual advertising, (e.g. newsprint, web ads, posters and handbills).
• Manage all online platforms (including websites, Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Youtube, iLike) and ensure artists have their real estate on potential social platforms as they emerge.
• Be the brand ambassador -- develop the look, feel and tone for each artist and engage community with their reputation in mind.
• Develop a vision and strategy for social media, including goals and results, to increase visibility for our artists.
• Design proficiency in both Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
• Coding proficiency in HTML (CSS a plus).
• Experience executing and optimizing Facebook ad and Google AdWords campaigns.
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction, and communicate with the public on behalf of the company's and its artists' brands.
• In-depth working knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms, with a keen interest in sharing knowledge with broader team.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and well-organized, with strong analytical and deductive skills.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.