Marketing Coordinator Full-Time
Company: C. Walker Group Inc. (WGI) began in 1968 as a supplier of profitable after sales products to the automotive industry and is credited as the original provider of extended service contracts to the automotive industry in North America. Today, C. Walker Group Inc. is a highly diversified organization with numerous divisions and has become an established leader in delivering value added products and services for customers covering a wide range of industries in Canada and the US.
WGI Vision: The Walker Group of Companies will continually achieve sustainable growth by integrating its people, products and services to optimize value, thereby earning the right to be our customer’s partner of choice. To accomplish this, we provide a rewarding work environment within which our people can grow and create innovative customer solutions.
Department: Sales and Marketing
Report To: CEO W3Solutions
Overview of Responsibilities:
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for developing go to market strategies for the Company's various sales channels. The incumbent will possess the technical, industry and discipline knowledge to effectively analyze internal and external data and develop strong, innovative, measurable programs to drive revenue.The successful candidate will be the marketing champion and key facilitator to arm the internal team with leads, competitive intelligence, service positioning and tools.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of the Corporate Brand.
- Design and write content for various company websites both corporately and for customer facing sites (B2B)
- Implement search engine optimization strategies
- Design and conduct all social media campaigns
- Participate in the process of lead generation to the various sales channels
- Collateral material development and distribution
- Managing and creating sales promotions and contests
- Responsible for design of product packaging as well as managing production
- Authoring standard presentation templates
- Engaging in market research and analysis to define trends and gain intelligence
- Pursue competitive analysis of competitors in various sales channels
- Customer relationship management and communications
- Write and manage all press and trade communications pieces
- 2+ years of progressive experience in a marketing role
- Strong communication skills – ability to translate technical issues into business language as well as conduct in depth technical discussions. Experience with design and CRM software including or similar to Adobe Creative Suite / MS Office/ Salesforce.com / Hubspot (or equivalent)/ Twitter /Facebook etc.
- Problem solver who is accustomed to working independently with a significant amount of ambiguity
- Analytical and innovative – ability to collect data, analyze information and develop feasible recommendations.
- Candidate needs to be proficient in copywriting, web design, graphic design, or have established relationships with local or international resources who can deliver these core services
- Preferably with experience in marketing intangible items, i.e., extended warranties, insurance, software
- Experience in online marketing, lead generation strategies, email campaign management, and social media
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Post-secondary degree or Certificate in Business with a concentration in marketing
- Knowledge of French a definite asset