Marketing Coordinator Full-Time
We need a dynamic, energetic individual to assist in the development of our Marketing group by aiding and supporting the entire team. Working with members of the Marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator functions as a universal project member who is able to move between a wide variety of areas within the department, thereby supporting all the team members within their functional areas. The Marketing Coordinator also supports the VP, Marketing.
This role also includes significant involvement in digital marketing programs, including reporting and administration assistance on marketing campaigns with involvement in PPC, website, online campaigns, SEO & social media strategies. This position requires someone who is able to hit the ground running and is able to adapt to an ever changing environment, new processes and software programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with internal marketing team and external suppliers to drive successful execution of the plan, optimizing and streamlining administration tasks.
- Practical management and reporting on budgets, fees for spend and revenue, forecasts and actual, as well as facilitating invoice payments.
Administrative assistance to the VP, Marketing including but not limited to
- Expense management
- Scheduling meetings, travel, conferences
- Paid Search – supporting billing and administration of accounts. Assisting franchise partners in easy online tasks, success tracking and testing of different key words/phrases, return on investments reporting.
- Copy writing - able to do light copywriting to assist with online marketing materials
- Contribute a passion and ongoing knowledge of internet and digital marketing as a key member of the marketing team
- Working with a range of other departments to facilitate programs and projects.
- Experience of using Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite, CMS necessary
Management of the Creative Services Process
- Monitoring and responding to all incoming Franchise and Junktion creative requests
- Coordinating requests with the Graphic Designer
- Point person re: timelines/response time, logistical expectations and follow up on all parts of the Creative Services process
Maintaining the Marketing Section of the intranet
- Researching, writing and publishing Marketing updates for the intranet/HUB
- Re-organization and maintenance of the Marketing section
- Gate-keeper for content and quality of information
- Managing the revision and communication of brand guidelines
Producing material and information for internal stakeholders
- Research, planning
- Presentation development and preparation
Managing stakeholder communication channels
- Systematizing the flow of communication between various stakeholders and Marketing
- Has high standards of customer service and consistently delivers quality work within time lines
- Understands the correlation between Marketing and other departments/partners and actively promotes improvements in communication systems and opportunities.
- Sets realistic stretch goals and achieves them, on an individual and team basis.
- Is committed to the overall improvement of Marketing and takes ownership for all areas of the Marketing team within their scope.
- Actively participates in meetings with other team members
- Contributes ideas and opinions for the betterment of the department
- Works in conjunction with all members of the department and liaises with outside vendors and stakeholders
- Confidently and competently makes decisions within the scope of ability and authority
- Knows personal and professional limits; is not afraid to ask for coaching or development
- Can and will make decisions with limited information
- Leads by example
- Aims to inspire and motivate others through the company’s core values
- Takes responsibility for errors
- Takes ownership for projects and outcomes
Developing the Future
- Implements and maintains sustainable information systems within the department
- Actively seeks professional development from leadership members within the organization