Marketing Coordinator Full-Time
Insight is a technology solutions provider serving global and local clients in 170 countries on all continents. Today, thousands of clients, including more than 80 percent of the Global Fortune 500, rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business.
We're looking for a creative, well-organized and energetic Marketing Coordinator with a combination of skills, interests and experience in marketing communication and design to join our dynamic, engaging and pro-active team to work on a variety of marketing, sales support and design initiatives. The ideal candidate will be highly self-driven, independent and have great interpersonal and social abilities in addition to being able to help us maximize the impact of our branding externally, and stimulate and engage our strategic partners, executives and sales teams.
- Increase Insight Canada’s brand awareness within the Canadian marketplace;
- Maintains brand standards and ensures integration of all communications;
- Identifies communications opportunities and optimal time frame;
- Design layout and execute all company communications internal and external;
- Maintain and update revisions to product support materials (brochures, binders etc);
- Coordinate, manage and order all client, internal and promotional materials, prizes, etc.;
- Coordinate all aspects of tradeshows, events, webinar logistics, etc.;
- Negotiate and coordinate signing of contracts;
- Contributes ideas and handles logistics to assist in implementing special events, workshops and town hall meetings;
- Performs other duties within competence, as assigned;
- Ensure we get full exposure and inclusion on industry awards, etc..
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in marketing, business administration, PR; or related selling experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 3-5 years experience of marketing, event coordination and PR experience;
- Strong attention to detail while managing several tasks at the same time;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and research skills, including the ability to collaborate effectively with business units at all levels across the organization;
- Must work well with minimal supervision and take initiative. Must work well under pressure;
- Must have a car;
- Must possess analytic capability related to performance and metrics, in order to provide proper understanding on ROI of activities.
Benefits enjoyed by Insight’s teammates:
- Competitive base salary;
- Great benefits: group insurance; life insurance, basic accident protection, long term disability income replacement plan;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Continuous training and leadership development;
- Insight University;
- Wellness program: on-site fitness classes, personal wellness coach, gym reimbursement, on-site- massage;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Indoor garage;
- And much more!
We believe in teamwork, having fun and achieving success. Be a part of our winning team by joining us and transform how businesses view technology!