Communications Specialist Full-Time
Company Name: Cardel Place (http://www.cardelplace.com)
Join our great team!
We’re a charitable, not-for-profit organization dedicated to raising healthier generations. Our pursuit of excellence makes us one of Calgary’s leading Quality of Life providers. We’re working to get children, youth and families more active and healthy by sparking a life-long commitment to physical activity through exceptional customer experiences, innovative programs and state-of- the art amenities.
We are searching for a full-time, self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative, strong creative and business writing skills combined with extensive experience to provide strong support to our team.
This Specialist role is the “champion storyteller” of our brand. Developing and implementing innovative and strategic marketing and communications is the key responsibility.
- Develop compelling messaging and design for organizational projects and operational communication.
- Build strong relationships with media to leverage and promote Cardel Place.
- Ensure message, brand and reputation consistency across internal and external communications.
- Assess marketing and communications efforts to ensure continuous improvements.
- Lead and manage the organization’s website.
You must have:
- Degree in Communications/Journalism/Business Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years marketing and communications experience (strategy and execution).
- Strong project management.
- Ability to tailor creative messages to various audiences for print and digital environments.
- Team Player, strong work ethic, critical thinker and results-oriented.
We will offer:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page